About Me

My photo
My Grandmother taught me to knit in March of 2006. I found that I have a knack for it. I started writing patterns in 2008 because I wasn't finding what I wanted so I made it up. In the summer of 2009, I felt God telling me to make a Prayer Shawl for someone. I made the shawl and gave it to that person and they and their family was blessed by it. At that point I realized I finally found a ministry I could be a part of.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pet Bandana


Pet Bandana
Dk weight YarnSize 4 needles
Gauge 5st and 6 rows to 1 inch
size small
Finished size 10inches around 2 3/4 inches across
Cast on 50st
knit every row
knit one row
decrease 1 st at beginning and end of each row
continue untill 2 st remain
knit last 2 st together
weave in ends sew cast on corners together or crochet a slip chain and add a button.
This fits a dwarf rabbit.

2 comments:

Charlie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love this pattern! Making another one for my dog! Thank you!