About Me

My photo
My Grandmother taught me to knit in March of 2006. I found that I have a knack for it. I started writing patterns in 2008 because I wasn't finding what I wanted so I made it up. In the summer of 2009, I felt God telling me to make a Prayer Shawl for someone. I made the shawl and gave it to that person and they and their family was blessed by it. At that point I realized I finally found a ministry I could be a part of.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pet Scarf


Pet Scarf
Dk weight Yarn
Size 7 needles
Gauge 4st and 5 rows to 1 inch
Finished size is 1.5" by 5"
Cast on 8 stitches
Knit all rows for 25-30 rows or desired length.
Bind off.
Add fringe by using a slip knot and trim edges even
use pin or sew scarf together to form loop to stay on animal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I might try this one and sew it together as I assume you have done in this picture. I might sew a button on to hide any stitches and to make it look like the scarf closes with the button.